The exhibitor display room will be secured each night. Insurance for loss or theft is not provided by APWA or the Phoenix Convention Center. The cost of electrical connections will be the responsibility of each exhibitor. Order forms for electrical needs will be included in the Show Package provided by US Expo. The Show Packages will be distributed in early July approximately one month prior to the event.
PRICING DEADLINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Current APWA Members: 10’x10’ Exhibition Space
After June 03, 2011 $1,150
On or before 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 03, 2011 $1,100
After June 03, 2011 $1,250The exhibitor registration fee includes full registration with all conference meals for two individuals.
On or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 03, 2011 $1,200
Exhibitor registrations will be accepted until July 22, 2011 or until all spaces are sold.
How to reserve your space:
• Exhibitor spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
• Review the exhibition map for available spaces and make your selection. (note: map will be updated with names Once a week)
• Exhibitors MUST use the online reservation system to guarantee placing a hold on their desired space. Note, you MUST be logged in to reserve your space.
• Complete the online request form and select your method of payment, credit card or check. Online payment is by MasterCard or Visa only (Sorry no AMEX – American Express)
• Exhibitors selecting the pay by check option must make the check payable to the Arizona Chapter APWA, MUST accompany registration forms and be mailed to the PO Box shown below. Exhibitor spaces reserved on line pending payment by check will be held for a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of reservation. Reserved exhibitor spaces will be forfeited and become available to new registrants if the Arizona APWA does not receive payment within the 14 day time frame.
Finalize your reservation:
Arizona Chapter APWA